Montag, 28. Februar 2011

on the streets of fashionweeks


photocredit: style.com
I'm about to catch my flight to London, so I'm in a little hurry and not able to release any longer comment than this. I've been searching for some inspiration and this time it wasn't tumblr but my old, beloved style.com with "our man on the streets" helping me to get these amazing pictures. I've seen some of them in other blogs already, but why not posting my personal selection!? :)
If I have the time, I'll update the blog with some photos from whatever I'm doing in London.
Have a nice Monday! :)

15 Kommentare:

  1. fantastic inspiration, tottaly great <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Amazingly inspirational! Just started following!


    Fashezine

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. i don't why but i love fashion!!!! see the pictures!!!

    xoxoxo

    BettyJoe

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. amazing picks dear!!:))) have a fabulous time in London!:)
    xoxoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ahhh, can we talk about how I reeeeeally want to do my hair like in the first pic?!?! HAhahahaha. Hope ur well girl! Mwa!


    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I don't think I'll go for the first look as I already look like I'm twelve years old! ha ha. Great post, love the inspiration!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. les voguettes are pretty amazing...
    //natalja

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. that electric blue celine clutch is crazy beautiful!!! i need to get my hands on it!

    cheers,
    yvonne
    modern.girl

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. lovely finds... do check out streetfs today to see some more of lovely anna...i love her and this one lady with a fur skirt and sneaks..i adore ..!!! i think those n. kirkwood shoes r on jasmin swell

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I m not sure if I appreciate the cherry hat but the hot pink suit is definitely an eye catcher! I like it!

    Squeeze The Pug
    www.pehsun.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...