Dienstag, 1. März 2011

quick london-update

I'm in a huge hurry and just about to head to my dinner at Automat in Dover Street. The first picture you're seeing is the sight I have from my room at the Brown's Hotel (which is absolutely amazing for having some high tea in the afternoon - and let me tell you that I'm not a tea-fan but it's worthy to see this place).
Yesterday, Asia de Cuba at St Martins Lane was my first place to go in the evening, which was delicious once again!
I hope you apologize this lack of text and "enjoy" these unfashionable pictures. I'll answer each comment and mail as soon as possible, which will be at Thursday but meanwhile let me thank you for all the nice things you're leaving here on my blog or in my mail folder :)
Below you see: Hall of St Martins Lane, The Botanist in Chelsea, Kurt Geiger (still my favourite heels) store in Chelsea, Ad Hoc fashionstore in Chelsea and Snog also in Chelsea)

8 Kommentare:

  1. ui du bist in london????
    :) wie lange bleibst du denn hier?
    melde dich doch mal per email vllt kann man etwas unternehmen? :):):) imperfect-perfectionista@hotmail.co.uk


    xxx

    http://imperfect-perfectionista.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. All your photos are so vivid and beautiful!

    Squeeze The Pug
    www.pehsun.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Looking at the photo, I would love to have high tea at Brown's Hotel too! The view is lovely. I was scrolling through your blog and I really love the photos you took. Very professionally taken. I very much enjoy nonfashion photos too. Photos of places overseas allow me to live vicariously through them. =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. huii schöne fotos !
    london ist wirklich eine sehr interessante und pullsierende stadt !

    ich wünsche dir noch einen schönen aufenthalt :)
    wer weiß vielleicht frühstückst du bald mit Stella McCartney, trinkst eine Tasse Earl Grey Tea mit Alexa Chung & erhuschst einen raschen blick auf den wohl legendärsten Bedhead ganz Großbrittaniens - Kate Moss.

    Man muss london einfach lieben ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. great pictures!!you have a great blog here and a strong sense of style!just found you!i am following!kisses from greece!would love to see you on my list as well!!

    www.ffffashionmixxxx.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. These pics are fabulous! I STILL somehow haven't been to London, all these shots are making me want to visit soon. Especially for that frozen yogurt...looks way too good.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Gorgeous! Ugh, I love it. I hope you're having the best time!!

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Gorgeous photos...
    Greetings from Norway:)

    Have a great night...

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...