Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011

Another Pre-Fall 11 Post... MULBERRY

picturecredit: style.com
I don't know where you people are right now, but here in Cologne it was snowing like christmas will be not that far away anymore, which actually put me a little down. So consequently I thought about giving pre-fall of this year another chance to come up in my blog. I just can't think about any summer-things right now.. I can't even wear my trench, nor can I put on some nice ballerinas or take out some shades.
So when I thought about which collection could be the best for today's post, I chose Mulberry. A label I normally don't like that much. It often appears to me a little boring .. without any interesting shades of colours or something catchy to look at. So the surprise was huge when I looked at Mulberry's lookbook.
Although the colourpart wasn't that expanded,  this collection is somehow different from the others. The classic shades of fall are perfectly transformed and partially styled up in combination to really catchy details. Big buttons and sequins in gold, flowerprint, stripes and the good old beloved jeansjacket are just some of the lovely details that give the outfit that certain freshness.
Dufflecoats and jackets as well as the trenchcoat make the collection classy and meanwhile give the impression of being the collection for the new schoolgirl who knows what she wants but always stays classy while experimenting with different combinations. She puts on the sequins-striped dress with similar coloured boots and loves her duffle-jacket in leather with some casual jeans.
That's how I like it the most and although I'm not a schoolgirl anymore, I will definitely come back to these wonderful combinations rich in details but still so classy.

19 Kommentare:

  1. it all looks so nice!!

    **FRIDAY NIGHT BITCH FIGHT**

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I adore every one of those outfits. the whole camel / beige/ nude/ light brown colour theme is soo romantic and elgant

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This collection is so gorgeous! I really love the style. It's sort of chic/preppy style, but not too conservative like Banana Republic or something. really love it! I haven't read or looked too much into Mulberry, but I'm visited your blog because now I know I love them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ja, hast du wohl recht. doch: besser spät als nie, oder? ;) und da ich (leider) die meiste zeit bisher nur in Deutschland verbringe, passt das schon. (:
    trotzdem danke für den Kommentar & ich verfolge dich ab jetzt, dein Blog gefällt mir richtig gut !

    xo, m.

    http://maryloop.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great looks for Fall, I especially like the long navy coat with gold buttons and the shoes and bags! I also like the cream-coloured coat on the top right...it looks so cozy!

    Stay warm friend! :)
    xoxo
    Rachel

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I really like your blog, you've got amazing stuff. I follow you
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Me gusta tu blog STYLO AL PODER :P
    Pasate por el mio
    un beso http://susurrosdefelicidad.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wow I love them all? The model too is stunning. xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. My favorite look is the leather jacket and lacey/silk shorts. By the way, your previous post was KILLER. And your comment to me was hilarious. I'm pretty aggressive as well during that time of the month lol.

    xx THE CHEAP

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. i like your blog!!!

    visit my blog and become a follower if u like!
    i'll follow you!
    www.hopethinkknow.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wow, beautiful. ♥
    Visit my new blog :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. ofcourse love all the bags...but only the last dress is cool for me

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. me encanta mulberry, sobre todo me he quedado enamorada de la primera chaqueta, me ha encantado

    besos

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. oh i love Mulberry <3
    your blog is amazing :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Great post- Mulberry never fail to impress!!! It pains me to be on a student budget when there are clothes like these on the market :(!!

    http://charlotte-boag.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. the first picture, the last gurl on the right is awesome. The best outfit i guess from all :D

    www.themadtoter.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. wow, can't wait to fall!
    British designers are always soooo right!

    i really like your blog! Glad i found it :)

    Kenza xxx
    http://teacupandmacarons.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...