Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010

Pre-Fall 2011

How time flies just comes up to mind by thinking about New Year's Eve, which is more close than I have expected. But what makes things even more scary is the fact that I've already discovered the pre-fall collection for 2011 again.
So what will next year's fall will look like?
Having had a look at Chanel's collection at first, I must admit that I'm not pretty sure about the whole collection yet. Of course some parts of it are fabulous and classic as we are used to it but I don't know if I can deal with style.com's heading "Paris-Bycance". Sure, the collection clearly indicates its theme for next year's fall and therefore also settles its mood, the atmosphere how it will be presented and above all will give an insight how classic can be mixed with oriental details. Maybe I'm still a bit critical because of the fact that I'm not that kind of oriental-clothing type. I guess that is reinforced by my whole appearance of being the light skin - strawberryblonde-type, which already presses the "not-matching" button when it comes to certain oriental-indicating prints or some tones.
In contrast, Hervé Leger impressed me once again with Max Azria's wonderful, body-accented dresses. Moreover Elie Tahari's collection seems to get one of my pre-fall's favourites as well as Temperley London. An absolute favourite is Jason Wu's combination of the black silk trousers, the classic highheels and the elegant blouse, which has a clean chic-effect on the outfit. The oversized black bow is stressing the silky trousers and lets the model appear in a classic, wanne be karl-lagerfeld light. i like!
Here are all my favourites from the above mentioned designers (the first row of pictures are the fabulous dresses by Max Azria for Hervé Léger, the last two pics on the left are from the Oscar de la Renta collection, the other two are Jason Wu's).

Chanel 
Elie Tahari 
Temperley London

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...