Mittwoch, 4. April 2012

Salzburg Easter Festival: Van Beethoven & Mahler Concert

The very last evening of classic music. Consisting of two different composers, Gustav Mahler and Ludwig van Beethoven, there could have been no better ending for my first festival in Salzburg. Beethoven's concert for Piano and Orchestra No. 2 B-Dur op. 19 (blindly copying this) was beautiful, easy and lovely to understand and hear whereas "Das Lied von der Erde" by Gustav Mahler was much harder to listen to. I even got a little nervous to the end because I couldn't stand this rather dark, depressive mood any longer but that must have been due to my little knowledge about this kind of music. Everyone else seemed to enjoy it to the maximum. Again, both concerts were conducted by Sir Simon Rattle who gained my sympathies from day to day more. After the concerts, we went to another spectacular restaurant, the M32, with amazing interior and outstanding good service - something I can't really confirm for Hotel Sacher's restaurant (yeah, surprising but true)... . 
Overall, I can tell that this festival was one of the rarest but meanwhile most effective experiences I was able to do. I'm thankful that I have generous, educated and caring parents who never stop engaging me to new topics and things this world offers. I got to know so many interesting people, a completely new way of music and a part of cultural education that surely not everyone is able to enjoy. I hope that this is just the beginning of a long lasting relationship to another world.
Above all of this, I met someone at a private lunch. This person inspired me for a longer period of time already and I just couldn't believe talking to her the past days. A separate blogpost will surely follow. Keep watching. 

Dress: Topshop (lastly worn here)
Bracelet: Collier de Chien, Hermès 
Shoes: Office
In front of the Festspielhaus
The end of Mahler's concert
The M32

26 Kommentare:

  1. Schönes Kleid! Du sieht sehr elegant und femenin aus.

    xoxo aus München
    La Vie Quotidienne
    www.laviequo.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WoW...Ladylike :D Passt zur Veranstaltung wie die Faust auf´s Auge :D

    Feel free to visit me. If you like we can follow each other on facebook, lookbook, bloglovin and via GFC. It would be a pleasure for me.

    denimtarian.blogspot.com
    denimtarian.blogspot.com
    denimtarian.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi beautiful, I love your dreesand and neckpiece!
    I’ve just wrote a new post, tell me what do you think about it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. LOVE your LBD! Just stunning and so are the photographs of that gorgeous city! Thanks for sharing!

    Sonia
    xoxo
    www.daringcoco.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. It's a beautiful dress and i love your necklace too.
    Perfect photos as always.
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. i love your dress, it's amazing!
    cool photos! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. super dress xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. beautiful look! I love this dress!:) Nice photos too! xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Your blog is fantastic, you can see fashion blogs around the world:
    http://look10.blogspot.com/2011/06/global-fashion-blogs.html
    and suggest yours.
    regards

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. You look lovely, I adore the collar of your dress and your photo's are wonderful! :) Xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. i love how your goldie hair flows into your amazing black dress.. so beautiful!

    xx, Helen
    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Hello, darling :) You look stunning, as always. I just wanted ask you one question, if you don't mind. What's your height and weight? Because you look soo perfect all the time ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. You look really lovely and that dress is really cute :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. The dress is so beautiful like you. You look stunning my dear! I'm really happy that you like the concert very much. it looks like it was a wonderful experience.

    xoxo
    -Avi

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Hello Swetie!

    I love your look, always look so stylish,

    have a nice week

    XOXO

    http://annchic.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. thank you for taking your time to read my blog, it means a lot to me :)
    Following you back already..
    Love your blog so much.. the dress is cool! love ittt

    kisses
    http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Hey thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I really appreciate it! :) Thanks so much for following as well - I'll definitely follow back :)

    Also, I just passed by Salzburg on my way to Munich - I wish I had stopped and got tickets for this concert. I absolutely adore Beethoven. :) Your outfit is gorgeous as well :) Hope to hear back from you :)

    xx
    Alice
    http://aldasworld.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Lovely blog and lovely posts! When you get a chance, please check out mine! I'm hosting a fabulous scarf and purse giveaway!

    http://www.goodbadandfab.com/2012/03/personal-style-outfit-and-giveaway.html

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA Asian fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane.

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. You look great and I love your shoes!Your blog is awesome!I am youe newest follower!Xoxo
    http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. You look so fabulous! The dress is gorgeous and you pull it off with such a model attitude. Love it!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. una vez mas guapisima, sigue asi.
    besitos

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. lovely dress!!
    www.meflipalamoda.blogspot.com
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...