Sonntag, 8. April 2012

Pulcinella on Social Wardrobe

A few weeks ago, Charlotte from Social Wardrobe (a project by an Italian agency) asked me for some brief summaries of my "best" recent outfits. Since Social Wardrobe is closely working together with giglio.com and Fashion Bloggers (which just published the first official magazine), I felt honoured to get this chance and surely chose some of my favourites. 
I felt this quite challenging since I couldn't really decide between all these outfits I'm intensively posting since the beginning of this year but came to the point to take some quite different stylings. 
Besides from this, I created my personal dress on unitedstyles.com, which is all about customising your own clothing item. As I'm craving for some beautiful one shoulder dress at the moment (and still can't find any, that entirely convinces me), I chose to create some animal-like pattern and mix it up with low keyed black and hot red. There's just nothing you could do wrong with these colours. 

To fully see my styling tips and comments, click here
To see the Facebook picture gallery of my stylings, click here
To visit unitedstyles.com, click here.

9 Kommentare:

  1. fine ; )
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It's very interesting and that's great !
    Nice post as always.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. what an awesome project - congrats!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hi,fantastic blog, i follow you. if you want, take a look at my blog... i hope you follow me back...kisses

    http://truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.it/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Congratulations sweetie!

    I´m so happy for you.

    Have a nice week.

    XOXO

    http://annchic.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. congratulations! Very well deserved!:) You got a beautiful blog, I follow you back with pleasure!:) Great style!:) Kisses from Italy! xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is so great. I love it!!! Congrats!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...