Montag, 28. März 2011

Outfit at Tefaf 2011

This weekend I visited Tefaf, the world's leading art and antique's fair in Maastricht, which was really interesting. Although I'm not a big antique-fan (I rather go for modern, puristic stuff), I was simply impressed of how this whole fair was built up. Normally, I know these halls for being used as examhalls by my University but this was simply impressive. Real flowers wherever you look as well as pictures, sculptures and furniture brought the whole event to a fine atmosphere. 
Since it was really sunny, I couldn't resist taking out my poncho once again and put on my half-leather trousers from Ted Baker. I got a little inspired by Burberry Prorsum's S/S 2011 and F/W 2011 collections, so I thought about putting my trousers (like s/s) together with the poncho (a little like f/w) and obviously the all-known, sterotype-scarf everyone possesses. I wasn't in the mood to throw on some flats, so I went for my Guess heels, which will be put into my closet very soon (they appeared to be really warm together with the rest of the outfit). I realised how much I use my Teddington by Chloe but it's just one of my current favourites!! 
Hope you had a nice weekend & please if there are still some New York-lovers/knowers who want to share any non-touristic but worth to see - tipps with me, I would be more than happy.
Thanks already to those who answered me! I appreciate every comment:) 

Shoes: Guess
Trousers: Ted Baker
Poncho: Esprit
Scarf: Burberry
Shades: Ray Ban
Bag: Chloe


13 Kommentare:

  1. Adoro comovistess ^^ (LL)
    pasate http://susurrosdefelicidad.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. great outfit!
    nd love the photos that you took!

    Amazing

    i have a new outfitpost maybe you can take a look?

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday a new post

    xo model from holland

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. your leggins are AMAZING!

    honestly, i think you look soooooo good im jaleous!!

    Make sure you go to century 21th in NY city !! there are tons of designers shoes with major discounts !! <3 ohh and go to the magniola bakery! they go there in Sex and the city, it's nice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great photos! I love your outfit. It's fabulous. I adore your Burberry scarf. I will get one someday! haha! thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. You have a great one as well. I'm following now too. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. one word WAW! you look amazing dear !!!! You have it all !!

    I went also to the fair, me to I am not a very fan of antique but one of my best girl friends well, so I go with her.

    Did you saw the jewel collection of Chopard? Amazing pretty, isn't it? I was in love with the pink big with earrings and the flamingo watch. sooooo pretty ...........xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. i LOVE that poncho! u look so classy and stylish (:
    xoxo

    http://doublelll.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. OMG love everything about your outfit.. from the burberry scarf.. to your cape to your shiny leggings to your boots and your bag!! everything looks so perfectly pulled together you look stunning!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love your outfit! These pants are amazingly hot!
    xox
    Marusya V
    http://crashingred.com
    p.s. thanks for visiting my blog, lovely:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. great pictures. :) Really classy.


    http://pays-des-rves.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Stunning outfit. The leather pants and the tan poncho are gorgeous.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...