Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011

Rubik Rocks!

picturecredit: fashiongonerouge.com
"Fall's high-glam, stage-ready looks define statement-dressing" ("Transformer", V Magazine, #72)
Although Anja Rubik is definitely not one of my favourite models, V Magazine caught me (again) with one of their editorials of their 72th issue, the Transformation Issue.
"Transformer" by Hedi Slimane is mostly defined by a glamorous rock chic atmosphere that still keeps some authentic attitude (while other editorials with a similar theme often fail when trying to transform the message), which made me falling in love. I'm craving for some more leather pieces and combining them to my fur jackets - in my head it's autumn/winter again and with all of those looks one can just barely wait them to begin. Inspired by Louis Vuitton, Balmain and Gucci, Anja looks absolutely sexy and Giambattista Valli's coat finally kills it all.
Glamour meets grunge and the whole editorial feels just so right to my current mood. Love it.

"Furs, Fringe and leather say it louder than ever"
...and I totally agree.

7 Kommentare:

  1. Amazing shots
    amazing model

    New outfit post
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. great shooting, love it!
    new look on mine..kiss:D

    Patchwork à POrter

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I really crave some leather items too and I really can't wait till the fall so that I can comfortably wear more layers - it's way too hot outside to do that for me!
    http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. these pics are amazing! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. i worship anja rubik! she's gorgeous! nice post dear <3

    cheers,
    Joie de Vivre

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi lovely, I like your blog!!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...