Mittwoch, 13. April 2011

Reptile Charmer .. it's Numéro # 122!

picturecredit: fashionising.com
This month's April issue of one of my favourite magazines, Numéro, comprises an absolute amazing editorial featuring Kendra Spears (model) and the photography duo Sean & Seng (http://seanandseng.blogspot.com/).
Presenting the different clothing pieces from Dior, Givenchy and Louis Vuitton appears to me like a minor matter. Those snakes, that model, that atmosphere being brought together in a single picture - it seems as if Sean & Seng exactly knew what they are going to focus on with all of their talent while remaining the main intention of a photoshoot.
I'm simply impressed by this editorial My favourite pictures are obviously those with these beautiful Python regius (the most beautiful species of all those weird snakes existing out there).
Having said this, I also need to tell that I most probably won't be able to release larger posts with further fashion-depth the upcoming weeks. Life is getting a little more stressy.
Thanks for all the comments and mails I receive. I will answer as soon as possible.
Have a lovely Wednesday.

11 Kommentare:

  1. looove those snakeskin shorts! these photos are so cool!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oooh me likey! kind of disturbing but sensual at the same time.


    cheers,
    yvonne
    modern.girl

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wow...i could never do a shoot like that. i'm afraid of snakes. haha! but she looks great doing it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Very dark and edgy! Love it! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment!

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Stunning! So stylish and beautiful! thanks for amazing photos
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. beautiful and sensual photos...:)

    xo, cherie
    http://paradeofdresses.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. noooooo, i hate snakes :-(

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. i saw these pics few days ago and i was attracted from the first moment!!!:) fab editorial!!:)
    xoxoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. the first picture is stunning :)
    I really love it !

    great blog - I'm a new follower honey :-*

    www.simplebutreal.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. love the last photo and adore the dress..

    following your blog :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...